Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Australia trip 2010

Finally - back to our blog. Here are some pictures from our trip to Australia in Oct and Nov.
They are not in any particular order.

The picture below is sunset at Uluru (Ayer's rock) outside of Alice Springs in Central Australia.


Dean and I did a camel ride, also in the Alice Springs area.


Kangaroo Island was our favorite. We stayed in a cottage out in a field and the kangaroos, koalas, and wallabies were numerous.


Also from Kangaroo Island - Remarkable Rocks formation along the shoreline.


The Great Ocean Road was very beautiful. This area is called the 12 Apostles.

I will try to put more pictures in as I do future blogs. We are in Yuma now in the RV and on the road for 10 months. Maybe I will have more time to blog!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ayer’s rock is definitely stunning! I remember seeing that on one of my RV trips. It’s such an amazing view. I was transfixed by its beauty that I don’t want to go. It is one of the trips that is worth remembering. (Katelyn Williams)